Monday, February 17, 2014

Weekend Cook Up...

Whew, so 3 1/2 hours later and I think I have the cook up for the week done! {mind you it included me eating dinner too!}  : )

It included:

Dinner for tonight {which was Pad Thai Chicken - from my favorite Paleo/Whole30 chef Melissa Joulwan}

Spaghetti Squash for tonight's dinner and left over for the week's meals
Butternut squash - double batch casserole
Mayonnaise - double batch
Homemade Italian dressing {just 2 servings, but we have plenty of mayo for more later if need be}
Waldorf Tuna Salad - double batch
Cut up peppers, green onion and carrots for the week

I didn't do our usual meat cook up because we aren't busy after work so, I think we'll be ok - and with some left overs we can either eat for lunch or have for another dinner.  I'll do a crock pot whole chicken on Tuesday, so we'll have left over there for sure!

Thankful for my amazing hubby who occupied the kids when they weren't "helping"!!  As for the rest of the day, I made 2 giant cushion forts, was "Batman's Mother", a client for my daughter the hairdresser, read books and was a tickle monster.  I think I'm ready for bed - anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment