Saturday, November 30, 2013

We're going to Disneyland!


So, we're crazy busy and I'm horrible about blogging.  But - we're off to Disneyland in January and I have some goals!  Here we go:

1.  Blog once a week
2.  Get my Etsy items listed so people can actually buy them! : )
3.  Lose at least 16 lbs. {that is 2 lbs a week}

How am I going to achieve this?  Well, #1 - may be a challenge, but I'm going to set a reminder on my phone when I think I can get in a quick journal entry!  #2, another big challenge, but I plan on setting aside 1 night a week to work on this.  I choose Tuesday.  And #3 - I have written up a menu for the week, already prepped what I could and the hubby made it his new year's resolution to help me get to the gym {boy I love that guy!!!}.  

So, here's to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment