Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Welcome!

Hello!

This will be a journal of my family's move toward a healthier lifestyle.  Life is crazy, we all know this.  And for our house, it seems like we can never get all organized or prepared to eat healthier.  After my husband, Randy found a personal trainer {Hi Mike!}, we have been working toward eating clean, removing sugar and sugar substitutes and processed foods from our diets.  

It's a struggle to do all that and stay within a budget.  I commend those that can do it all at once, however, with our little ones {who are right now 4 and 2}, our business and our other activities, we are realistic that this is a journey and doesn't have to be a 100% perfect one.  Any lifestyle change for the better is GREAT!  So, if you want to walk with us on our journey to be healthier {and enjoy our yummy experiments, I mean recipes}, I invite you to follow our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment